"Sawyer mile" (smile)
Opening the door to the front porch " Oh it's nice outside"
"Look Mom you like the sunshine, Mom?"
"Why you bad mood Mom?"
" You happy bad mood?"
When we say we don't have something "Oh you go buy it?"
When driving past the car lots "Mommy car... buy it"
When walking past a jewelry store "Mommy ring... buy it"
Driving in the car "Where us goning" (not a typo)
She calls every shoe buy its name flats, uggs, havianas, vans, converse, etc.
When putting her jeans on "Oh my true religions?"
Waking up in the morning "Mom we go to mall?"
"Do my pony, like Mulan"
After watching Mulan "You defeat the Hun, Mom?"
Watching tv laughing to herself after seeing this guy "He looks like a monkey"
When headed to the park or nursery "No pushing kids. No biting them. No pulling them hair?"
When and IF I am ever leaving the house without her "Oh you going to gym Mom? You coming back?"
Every time I put an article of clothing on her "Who buy this for me?"
Walking out of the disney store after purchasing a princess toy. She is holding my hand, looks up at me and "I'm so happy Mom"
And my favorite, with both hands holding mine or Jonny's face and a big kiss on the lips,"I lub you so much!"


1 comments:
Too funny!
Post a Comment