So glad you guys have a blog...especially if you end up moving! Drew cracks me up with all the things she says and Sawyer is just the cutest thing ever!!
Congratulations guys! You've go such a cute family. We had your brother & his family over for dinner a few weeks ago & we were wishing you were closer so we can hang out! Glad everyone is blogging now...Means we are getting OLD!
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
3 comments:
I love that you have a blog and that you found ours! We keep meaning to call you so we can get together.
So glad you guys have a blog...especially if you end up moving! Drew cracks me up with all the things she says and Sawyer is just the cutest thing ever!!
Congratulations guys! You've go such a cute family. We had your brother & his family over for dinner a few weeks ago & we were wishing you were closer so we can hang out! Glad everyone is blogging now...Means we are getting OLD!
Post a Comment