Em, I can't believe I missed Colbster's birthday! I remembered like the 2 days later! The family looks great and Sawyer is like a mini Drew, crazy! So I hear you guys are thinking of moving?
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
2 comments:
Em,
I can't believe I missed Colbster's birthday! I remembered like the 2 days later! The family looks great and Sawyer is like a mini Drew, crazy! So I hear you guys are thinking of moving?
Peace!
Who are these boys?!?!! Holy Cow...what handsome guys they've turned out to be!
Post a Comment