Hey Emily! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love it. So so cute! Yeah I never thought I'd be one of those blog people either, but it's pretty fun to keep up to date on friends and fam. Hope to see you guys soon!
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
2 comments:
She is going to probably be the most athletic girl there ever was...with a combo of you and Jonny....man. I love it.
Hey Emily! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love it. So so cute! Yeah I never thought I'd be one of those blog people either, but it's pretty fun to keep up to date on friends and fam. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment