Thursday, June 12, 2008

An evening @ Zuma


5 comments:

redstarmama said...

Hey cousins! I'm so glad I found you guys here in the blog world! I can't believe how big Drew has gotten. She's adorable! And it's great to see what Sawyer looks like. The Oregon shop sounds exciting. Justin and I blog often, so please keep in touch!

Jenny

Mike and Ariane said...

What fabulous photos. We love them. Blog more often!

cassaundra said...

Amazing shots!! Love the sunset.

Kenny said...

I'm diggin' the red wetsuit. Nice "tube". Is tube the correct term for the maneuver you've accomplished here? j/k
-Brock

jessicalangprice said...

How fun, it reminds me of home. I love these pics as well. Who is the photographer? you? We should talk sometime about it. I love your blog, the family pic, etc. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. When do you think you'll move to Oregon? I'd love to see you next time we're in Cali.