Such a cool picture! I also love the new blog background and your family picture up top! How is it that you look SO wonderful after two kids??? Man, I'm so jealous!
Great pics. I remember Jonny doing that with Drew at Lake Powell. Wish Colby would've come a little further east...then we could be around cheering him on at his games. Still shocked he chose Louisiana! Road trip?
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
4 comments:
Such a cool picture! I also love the new blog background and your family picture up top! How is it that you look SO wonderful after two kids??? Man, I'm so jealous!
Justin does this with our babies, too. And it never fails to freak me out!
Great pics. I remember Jonny doing that with Drew at Lake Powell. Wish Colby would've come a little further east...then we could be around cheering him on at his games. Still shocked he chose Louisiana! Road trip?
I have seen him do this 100 times, so glad you got it on film. Love those kind of moments.
Post a Comment