We went to Chumash Park on the 5th. There was music, food, and so many people. We couldn't believe it. We had no idea this huge event goes on. It was a lot of fun and at the end of the night, at around 9pm there was a full on fireworks show. It was honestly a good one, which needless to say Drew loved.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Concert in the Park
Posted by Monroys at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You guys are adorable!
Awww...that makes me miss Agoura. I used to live a few houses away from good 'ol Chumash Park! Those Concert in the Parks are fun. Hey, I have a couple questions for you - one of them is about a pair of Mens Original Rainbow Sandals in Brown...do you carry those? I want to get some for my hubby and I'd rather buy from you - email me when you get this jessicalangprice@gmail.com. Thanks! Sounds like things are going great for you guys!
Post a Comment