Hey Emily and Jonathan! It's Emily McGuire. We had such a fun time being with you guys. Thanks for taking Garrett surfing, he'll never forget that. and i keep think about those little icecream mint cookies. They were soo yummy, too bad there's no trader joe's?? here. Our blog is garrettandemilymcguire.blogspot.com We didn't want to leave CA, hopefully we'll be back soon! Thanks again for taking us around!
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
3 comments:
oh she is such a beauty! I can't wait to get her in front of my lens!!
We are always in awe of your amazing photos! From capturing light, composition, color and expression!
Hey Emily and Jonathan! It's Emily McGuire. We had such a fun time being with you guys. Thanks for taking Garrett surfing, he'll never forget that. and i keep think about those little icecream mint cookies. They were soo yummy, too bad there's no trader joe's?? here. Our blog is garrettandemilymcguire.blogspot.com
We didn't want to leave CA, hopefully we'll be back soon! Thanks again for taking us around!
Post a Comment