
... that we took the wrong baby home from the hospital. But seriously sometimes I do get a little nervous, I'm not gonna lie. The only assurance we have is that he does look a lot like his sister, just more fair. Really though, look at us! Where are we in him? I even photoboothed a pic of myself ( I hate pics of myself) just to get my point across! So the question is, where does he come from? And no, we don't have a milk man.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
My Sister's Convinced...
Posted by Monroys at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That kid is more Matt than Johnny; maybe it's just the Monroy genes expressing themselves. And love Johnny's 'stache.
Wait a minute Emmy, I remember you as a little tike and can see that in your kid's looks now. You should post some of you and Johnny's baby/kid pics and then we can really compare. :-) They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment