How cute! I love that the Cruella outfit - too funny! Hair, gloves, fur coat! And the babe as a dalmation. I love his face too. It fits. And you two are the best parents any kid could ask for. DORA & DIEGO!? Too cool. Kelsey might even recognize you in that!
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...awesome job at the costumes!! So cute!
How cute! I love that the Cruella outfit - too funny! Hair, gloves, fur coat! And the babe as a dalmation. I love his face too. It fits. And you two are the best parents any kid could ask for. DORA & DIEGO!? Too cool. Kelsey might even recognize you in that!
Post a Comment