Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Drew's 1st day of Preschool




Weird huh? I was totally the nerdy mom who took pics of her first day.

8 comments:

Poems from Grandpa Jack said...

Drew we are so proud of you I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch you. Grandma and Grandpa both "lub" you so much!

Kenny said...

Both of your kids are so grown up--I can't believe it's been that long since we went to disneyland! And I LOVE the laughing pictures from the previous post. There's nothing better than that!

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

Drew can not be old enough for preschool...she looked so cute for her 1st day of preschool... hopefully she had a great time. And hopefully it was a little nice to have 1 kid at home, again! :)

Shannon said...

Hey Emily its Shannon, Evans wife, Jonny's cousin. Just wanted to say hi. Drew and Sawyer are adorable! Give them kisses for us.
We should all get together soon and have dinner.

Mike and Ariane said...

Wow, she is growing up fast. Be a total nerd and take pictures all along the way, she'll appreciate it one day! Looks like she likes the camera, so get 'em while you can! We'll need a report on how she liked pre-school!

Chrissy said...

OMG! Emily- these pictures are adorable!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

emily, you have to have the most stylin' pre-schooler in the history of the world. how amazingly cute is she!? and you better be the nerdy mom, cuz you know our moms were!

cassaundra said...

And I was the worst mom ever, who forgot the first day of school!! i am so glad they have each other. I LOVE that little girl of yours...and so does my redhead,