We should take a day trip down in LA with no kiddies and just take pics all day. THe boys can take the kiddies to the beach!! Okay, call us when you get back! We didn't get to talk to Sawyer on his big 1st birthday!!!!
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
2 comments:
Amazing photos...this should be your side job! For reals! Also love the festive blog background!
We should take a day trip down in LA with no kiddies and just take pics all day. THe boys can take the kiddies to the beach!! Okay, call us when you get back! We didn't get to talk to Sawyer on his big 1st birthday!!!!
Post a Comment