That does look yummy! I love the bottle of Martinelli's for everyone. They are so small that you really only get 2 glasses out of each! :-) We might have to snag that as a tradition! Would love to hear what you guys did for Grandma's big b-day. Any photos of it? Happy early b-day to Drew! Oh, did you hear Matt Rogers (our cousin) got his mission call to Italy, he leaves for the MTC in March! Totally cool!
Jonathan, Emily, Drew, Sawyer and Bear. Love the Beach. Surfing. Photography. Riding Bikes. Baking. Outdoors. iPad. Disneyland. Family. Guitars. Camping. Target (yeah I said it). Music. Movies. Big Sur. Reading. Friends. Fruit Ninja. Traveling (wish we could do more). And obviously a lot more. This is what comes to mind at the end of a long day. I guess I can close with... love being a family of 5!
1 comments:
That does look yummy! I love the bottle of Martinelli's for everyone. They are so small that you really only get 2 glasses out of each! :-) We might have to snag that as a tradition! Would love to hear what you guys did for Grandma's big b-day. Any photos of it?
Happy early b-day to Drew! Oh, did you hear Matt Rogers (our cousin) got his mission call to Italy, he leaves for the MTC in March! Totally cool!
Post a Comment