Ok, so it has been FOREVER since I've posted. We have been super busy. Colby and G-Ma Cam came out for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to have them out, we miss them a lot. We had Thanksgiving in LA and it was beautiful! Cathy (my mom) made everything and it was so good. Thanks Cath!
I have started back at Anthropologie and I am loving it there. It's just a couple shifts a week so Jonny is able to stay with the kids.
It is Drew's 3rd birthday on 12-12 so there will be pics coming soon. Then the day after Christmas is Sawyer's 1st birthday and then 2 days later we are off to Brianhead for a week. So it is going to be crazy for us, just as it is for all of you. But I love it! That is what it's all about.
I still need to do 90% of my Christmas shopping and catch up on movies that I want to see, Changeling, Twilight, Australia and 4 Christmases.
So Happy Holidays everybody! It's the most wonderful time...
I am so corny but whatev.


3 comments:
Anthropologie! Fun! that is an awesome store. Sounds like you have fun, busy December, but you should make time for twilight! It's great! expect it to be bad and then enjoy! and, by-the-way, I'm craving those little chocolate mint cookie things we had. those were so yummy.
You guys do sound busy! I hope we can get together! We'll be back 21st and would seriously LOVE to see you guys! We'll call you a week or so before and plan something out. It was so fun to see you! Maybe we could even just go see Twilight together...! Cute blog background!
how cute is your font?? See you for Ruby Tuesday! When are we going to see Twilight???
Post a Comment