Drew's preschool class took a field trip to the Strawberry Fields! How cute is that? Anyway I couldn't go because I had to work so Jonny took the kids and took these adorable pictures. They had so much fun and the strawberries were delicious!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Strawberry Picking
Posted by Monroys at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love these pics! So darling and precious. Hey, I have a question I'm hoping either you or Jonny can help me with about wetsuits. My hubby wants to train to swim in triathalons but our lake is so cold most of the year and he needs a good wet or dry suit. Just wondering if you have some to recommend, sell, etc. Let me know, Thanks! jessicalangprice@gmail.com
So cute!! We're back, let's play!
seriously??? How did we both miss this day? I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures and am so glad we don't have miles in his skivvies.
Keep updating this okay, i mean i don't see you enough right??
too cute... plus... talk about cheap labor! those strawberries look so good.
sawyer and jett need to meet already.
Post a Comment