So last week we had this done. The videographer is Michel Sandy and the photographer is Tara Whitney. These 2 are amazing! Michel was so cool and calm. He is so nice and also really easy to be around. The combo of these 2 is perfect and makes for a fun and natural shoot. And for Tara I cannot find enough words to describe her. She is the sweetest person ever! When you show up and meet her you automatically feel soooo comfortable with her like she has been your friend forever. I seriously LOVE her. She has an undeniable talent and is so fun and creates such a natural environment. If you are thinking about getting your FAMILY PICTURES done she is the ONLY way to go. Here is a link to our video but you must check out all of her work on her blog and website!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
No words! What a special thing for your family...it was so amazing!
i saw brynn's post of this can i watched with tears in my eyes! you all looked beautiful and i cant believe how fast every one has grown.
WOW WOW WOW love it.
wow-that was really really great. What a fun thing to have. Great idea.
Hey Emily...this is Brittany (Remington) Davis....I don't even know if you remember me. We (kinda) grew up together in church. lol. I was from Westlake. any how I found your blog through Steve and Stepahnies and just wanted to say hi and say what an adorable family you have :)
I love Tara Whitney! She's so talented and I totally look up to her. She's my icon. Love the video too. Question - who is that little baby!? Is it Jordan's? I can't believe how much your bros have grown up! They're so handsome. Hope all is well...and blog again soo, will ya?
Post a Comment